AEGIS Fire and Integrated Services strive to provide our customers with peace of mind through our wide variety of products and services from our fire alarm and electronics department. From fire alarm testing in Savannah, GA to our fire alarm installations in Jacksonville, we are proud to serve our clients with products that help them protect the things they love. Below we offer a few fire alarm safety tips that we recommend for every property owner.
- Dusting your smoke alarms every month is a great way to keep them working in proper condition.
- We recommend replacing your batteries in your smoke alarms twice a year. It is a good idea to replace your batteries the same day you change your clocks for daylight savings time.
- Never disable your fire alarm even temporarily because you never know when an accident may happen.
- It is essential to replace your old fire alarms every ten years with alarms that feature upgraded technology.
Look to our fire protection services to ensure your property and guests are protected in the event of a fire. If you are interested in learning more about our fire safety services, contact our company today at (904) 215-9669.
At Aegis Fire & Integrated Services, we strive to offer our clients peace of mind with our dedicated fire protection services. We provide industrial and commercial fire safety services. Whether you are seeking fire alarm companies in Jacksonville, FL or a company to install upgraded fire sprinklers or extinguishing/suppression systems, our licensed technicians and inspectors can get the job done.
Below we provide helpful fire prevention tips to follow at home:
- It is vital to have fire alarms installed on every floor and in every room of your home. We suggest changing the batteries at least once a year.
- Keep flammable objects away from your stove and furnace.
- Don’t use cords that have frayed wiring.
- Remember to blow out your candles when leaving home or before you go to sleep.
- Only use space heaters when you are in the room and awake.
- Dryers can be a fire hazard—ensure you always clean out the lint trap after every use.
- Place lighters and matches in safe areas away from your children.
- Grilling and deep frying should always be done outdoors, at least ten feet away from your home-and should you ever have a grease fire, NEVER try to extinguish it with water. Always use a dry chemical A-B-C extinguisher or some other means to snuff out the oxygen source to the fire.
If you are interested in learning more about our services or you need a thorough fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspection, contact us today at (904) 215-9669 or visit our contact page at www.aegisfis.com.
Welcome to Aegis Fire & Integrated Services Blog. We serve our clients by providing peace of mind through our comprehensive fire protection services. We strive to create innovative and effective fire safety approaches to protect your business, property and your loved ones. From system design, fabrication, installation, service, inspections, and more, we help our clients enhance their overall fire safety plan. Check below to learn more in-depth about the services that we offer.
- Fire Sprinklers
We inspect and maintain fire sprinklers to ensure they are fully functioning at all times. We offer backflow preventer installations and inspections. Whether you have a wet, dry, pre-action or deluge sprinkler system, our skilled and licensed inspectors are capable of working with all types.
- Fire Extinguishers
Our fire extinguisher service in Jacksonville, FL, and the surrounding areas helps to ensure your extinguishers are working properly and are updated to the safest standards. We offer pre-engineered fire suppression system installations and more.
- Fire Alarms
We offer a wide variety of products and services that are aimed to enhance your overall safety and awareness. We provide fire alarm system installations and testing.
- Fire System Backflow
Look to our company to help ensure contaminated water does not backflow into your municipal water or potable water source..
Contact us today at (904) 215-9669 or visit our contact page at www.aegisfis.com to learn more about our fire safety services and products.